Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Chemical Skin Peel at Total Beauty By Lauren Hornchurch

Lauren of Total Beauty by Lauren in Hornchurch invited me for my first skin peel.  As my skin is sensitive and it is my first skin peel, we decided to go for the Medik8 Light Peel.  This contains a blend of mandelic, lactobionic, lactic and salicylic acid.  It is very gentle and painless.


Firstly Lauren cleansed my skin and then wiped with a pre-peel solution.  Then the Acid Peel was applied.  this was left for 2 and a half minutes.  The whole time Lauren checked on how it felt for me by asking questions.  She said that if the pain as a 1-10 got to a 6 then the peel should be neutralised and removed immediately.  This did not happen for me, there was heat and tingling and I'm told redness.  After 2 and a half minutes Lauren used a neutralising spray to bring back the PH level of the skin and then wiped the solution away with soaked pads.  After that cold packs were applied to calm the skin.  Then thick recovery cream and SPF30 was applied.


Afterwards my skin felt tight and clean and looked pink.  I told to leave my skin alone for the rest of the day and then gently cleanse in the morning.  I was given Medik8 Skin Rehydration Serum containing hyaluronic acid and the Recovery Cream to use morning and night.  I was also advised to use Sun Block always - I used SPF50 daily.


This peel is designed to get the skin to peel lightly over a number of days, getting rid of dead skin cells and revealing younger, smoother, brighter skin in it's place.  It can be used for wrinkles, fine lines, acne, oily skin, break outs and open pores.


My skin was tight and dry for a few days and flaked a little, I kept using the products provided as requested and after a week my new skin showed through.  My complexion is glowing and clear just from one of these peels and my pore size has reduced.  I can just imagine the difference if I was to have regular peels!  I've seen the photographic evidence of the results that acne sufferers have experienced from chemical peels combined with dermaroller with Lauren and it is absolutely astounding.


www.totalbeautybylauren.com
 https://www.facebook.com/TotalBeautyByLauren
Total Beauty by Lauren
210 High Street
Hornchurch
Essex RM12 6QP

01708 455200

As seen on www.netmums.com and www.hornchurchlife.co.uk

#TotalBeautByLauren #Hornchurch #Essex #ChemicalPeel #Skincare #Aesthetics #BodyCare #Nails #JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #Netmums #HornchurchLife #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment:

  1. Chemical skin peel treatment is really excellent for treating multiple skin conditions. I had it from CosmeDocs Surgical and Non Surgical Cosmetic Treatment Clinic and it produced excellent results.

    ReplyDelete