Total Pageviews

Monday 2 July 2018

Lip Fillers by Dr Hardip Nandra Essex Medical Aesthetics

I love a natural pout and I'm always looking for a talented Doctor to do my lips.  I found Dr Hardip Nandra of Essex Medical Aesthetics on Facebook and really admired his work.  I decided to visit one of his clinics for summer lips.

Dr Nandra has a few different lip fillers for the desired effect that a patient wants with a cannula to avoid bruising and also uses a dental block to avoid pain and discomfort.  I have to say that I felt no pain at all in the top lip, just a little pinching in the bottom lip.  We decided to use 1ml of Juvederm Volite, mostly in the top lip with a little in the middle of the bottom lip for balance.  As this was a top up, the filler was only needed in the body of the lip and not in the vermilion border, (my lips already had a good shape to them, but volume was needed).  Dr Nandra ensured I was fully numbed before commencing.  His experienced hand didn't take long to do the art of shaping my lips and I was really happy and impressed with the result.  

I had slight swelling for a couple of days.  I used arnica supplements to avoid any bruising as I am prone to brusing and antihistamines to take down the swelling quickly.  I also used a neck pillow for a couple of nights to avoid rolling onto my face whilst sleeping.  I have had some lovely comments on my lips and I'm so happy with the natural result.  Dr Hardip has replaced volume lost to give my lips a youthful plumpness which makes a difference to my whole face.  There was no downtime, no fuss and no pain just great results!

Prices for lips are; 0.5ml £150 and 1ml £190 for any lip filler.

Essex Medical Aesthetics are based in; Plaistow, Loughton, Romford, Hornchurch and Chelmsford.  There is a huge range of aesthetic, skin and anti-wrinkle treatments to choose from or combine for your confident new look.

020 8470 9996
https://www.instagram.com/dr_hardip_nandra/
#DrHardipNandra #AestheticsDoctor #EssexMedicalAesthetics #EssexLodgeSurgery #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Essex #jennyEssex #Aesthetics #Confidence #bbloggers #Beauty #LipFillers #NaturalPout #FullerLips #PainlessLipFillers #AntiWrinkleInjections #DermalFillers #SkinCare #YouthfulLook #ReplaceLostVolume

1 comment: