Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Botox with Dr Mohammad Nafiea Maxilo Facial Surgeon at Doctor Face Aesthetics

 All through lockdown I have been suffering 2-3 migraines per week, so when lockdown ended I decided enough was enough and to get botox to solve this problem.


I went to Doctor Susan Langridge and Doctor Mohammed Nafiea of Doctor Face Aesthetics and Training Academy in Chelsea.  The training academy and clinic also operates from Cardiff.

Susan initially did my botox conservatively as I have not had this down for a couple of years.  It took 2 weeks to completely kick in and although I was headache and migraine free, I could see that I needed an adjustment, which Dr Mohammad was happy to do for me.  This kicked in after just a few days and I got compliments on my skin from friends who didn't even know I'd had it down.  I look fresh, not frowny and I am now migraine free.

I also took a friend with me as she wanted her's done for the first time and she is so happy with the results.

Dr Mohammad is a maxilo facial surgeon with decades of experience in this field.  As well as training delegates and recruiting models for training days at discount prices in Chelsea and Cardiff, the Doctor has his own clinic offering professional facial aesthetics including fillers, PRP, skin boosters and botox.  He is also now offering cosmetic surgery in the shape of surgical eye and facelifts.  

If you would like to be trained in aesthetics or model for Dr Mohammed follow my Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/jen.justjenny and I recommend a visit to the Doctors clinics for advanced procedures.

WhatsApp 07786 315895

#Botox #DermalFillers #SkinBoosters #Threads #PRP #DrMohammedNafiea   #JustJennyFromTheBlog #FaceLift #EyeLift #PlasticSurgery #CostmeticSurgery 

4 comments:

  1. CBD Skincare You might have heard of the many benefits of CBD or cannabidiol. But do you know about skincare products as well? CBD skincare products typically contain hemp seed oil which is considered a natural skin emollient and moisturizer. So if you’re looking to add variety to your current offerings, Vapes and Cbd Cub CBD Skincare products are definitely something you’d want to look into. Take your pick from our selection of CBD skincare products and find out more about what we have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Botox functions by really paralyzing the muscle mass which stops them from relocating. As a basic rule, if you have a Botox procedure, you ought to see the outcomes normally within a week after the procedure. The result should continue for a minimum of 3 months. Dermal Filler Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimble Center for Pelvic Wellness has announced the latest in the latest in Botox treatments at their hospital in New York City. If you're looking for a non-invasive way to lose the appearance of jowls and eliminate wrinkles, this is the procedure for you. Unlike a surgical facelift, a botulinum toxin injection is efficient and requires a shorter recovery period. In a series of quick, painless injections, the skilled Kimble Center staff will work to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and mouth while giving you a natural-looking, rejuvenated appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete