Total Pageviews

Monday 15 May 2023

Kysense Demal Facial Fillers with Claire Williams

 As I age, I am starting to lose volume in some parts of my face so I have decided to go down the route of facial fillers again.  Claire Williams Founder of WOW facial and CEO of Circa Skin Ltd is global distributor of a new a filler on the market called Kysense.  This filler is CE marked and class III medical device.  It consists of cross linked Hyaluronic Acid which does not have the destructive oxygen due to the conditions it is made in thus preserving this product.  Claire manages training sessions for delegates globally and invited me to be a model for this filler.


I went in April for cheek fillers.  The Kysense Extreme which is made specifically for cheeks, chin and jawline volume loss was injected in small boluses (small balls) in areas along my cheek bones and then massaged into shape.  This filler is firm but malleable to work with.  Anasthetic cream was used, the filler does not contain Lidocaine to minimise swelling.  The patient will still get some swelling and maybe some bruising as the injection site is near the eyes, but this is minimal.  

I went again as a model for lower face fillers using again Kysense Extreme and Volume.  Kysense Extreme can be used for chin and jaw.  Kysense Volume for marionette lines and nasal labial folds in the mid and lower regions of the face.  I opted for a small bolus of Extreme in the chin to project and elongate and then Volume marionette lines and nasal labial lines to replace lost volume.  A little filler was also used to address my sad looking turned down mouth.  Doctor Wasiff Razzag was very kind to me in addressing all of my concerns and making the filler improvements look very natural.  I am so happy with my new fresh and improved look and grateful to Claire Williams for this opportunity.  Claire often looks for models in training and I would recommend to delegates to take this aesthetics course too.  

This filler is very natural looking and I recommend this highly to patients.  It is advisable to use a neck pillow to sleep for the first few days.  It feels odd and sore at first but eventually feels like your own tissue and last around a year.  I advise to use Arnica cream and tablets for the first week for swelling or any bruising.  Also use paracetamol and Ibuprofen for any soreness or discomfort.

www.kysense .com
www.wowfacial.co.uk
www.circaskin.com

#kysense #dermalfillers #clairewilliams #wowfacial #skincare #skinhealth #justjennyfromtheblog #youthfulappearance #selfconfidence #antiageing  #selfconfidence #selfcare


2 comments: