Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 November 2019

No Needle Lip Enhancement, No Needle Facial Filler & No Needle Mesotherapy for a fresh new look.

I have recently tried out a new treatment on the market. No needle fillers.  I had lower face to lift and lips filled.  I also had forehead mesotherapy using the same pen.  I had all of these no pain, minimum downtime, no needle treatments with the talented Cindy King at The Luxury Touch Godalming a charming little clinic in a quite and quaint setting in Surrey.

Firstly my face was cleansed and dermaplaning was carried out using oil to glide the scalpel and avoid nicks and cuts.  This removed dead skin cells and peach fuzz.  Then the mesotherapy was carried out, which is a serum of hyaluronic acid and vitamins that is pushed under the skin with the pen to tighten and nourish the skin. This didn't take long and then it was time to move onto lips!  The part I had been looking forward to.  In the past I have only had the injectable procedure using a needle of a cannula, so I was particularly interested in this no needle option.  It did not take long and my lips swelled nicely without pain.  Only 0.4ml was used initially as I have had lip filler in the past so my lips took really well to this.  The end result was amazing as you will see from the photo on the blog. My lips were plumped evenly and symmetrically without any bumps of lumps. Then Cindy moved onto my face using filler to plump my cheeks and fill the deep lines around my nose and mouth.  Again no pain and efficiently completed with a fantastic result.  Each time each of these procedures were done, Cindy massaged the areas to spread the meso serum under the skin and to even out the fillers and shape the lips.  I was afterwards given a Bellato Lip mask containing collagen to use in the evening and had a liberal amount of CBD Serum applied to my face to calm any redness.  

In the following days the fillers settled nicely, the forehead had some raised bumps from the mesotherapy as it's a boney area and there was minimum swelling around the eyes for a couple of days only.  A sheet face mask, arnica cream and arnica tablets dealt with the swelling nicely and I had zero bruising.  (Everybody reacts differently to the treatments in the following days, but I am usually a bruiser so I was pleasantly surprised when I was clear of bruising).  Mesotherapy combined with Dermaplaning is recommended every 28 days to maintain skin health.  No needle fillers will typically last for around 3-5 months depending on the patient's lifestyle.  The filler treatment is ideal for the needle phobic patient.  

Everyone has been commenting on my skin and lips saying that I look naturally pouty and refreshed.  I'm really happy with my lips and will return to Cindy for more exciting treatments.

#CindyKing#TheLuxuryTouchGodalming #Mesotherapy #NoNeedleLipEnhancement #NoNeedleFacialFillers #NoPain #MinimalDowntime #NonSurgicalSolutions #NonInvasiveSolutions #Lips #NaturalPout #NaturalLook #SkinCare #SkinHealth #SkinTightening #FreshLook 

www.theluxurytouch.co/contact
07470 001966

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.https://mysuperflower.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and post,We only sell natural hemp-derived Cannabidiol (CBD) products from manufacturers who guarantee the production of pure, chemical-free CBD.cbd vape uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fruity stone Krispies cannabis edibles are another type of cannabis eatable. lip fillers cheap near meThese rice rocks are made through Marijuana or Marijuana spread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice I was searching this type of blog before few months and suddenly I saw your article but if you want lip enhancement near me then Elm Skin Clinics is one of the best choice for you.

    ReplyDelete