Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Medically Prescribed Anti Wrinkle Injections by Dr Stevany Ly of Essex

It has been at least 2 years since I had botox.  I recently had some personal problems that made me frown a lot and look a little jaded.  (Believe it or not, frowning does contribute to depression, so I decided it was time for big measures.......Botox).  I put me reachers out and got in touch with Dr Stevany Ly who is very local to me and has been a Doctor for six years and has been carrying out Aesthetics fully trained for two years, she is GMC registered. Dr Stevany Ly is also a member of Save Face  and is passionate about her work putting patient care and safety at the top of her list of concerns.

Dr Stevany and I decided at the free consultation as my main concern at that moment in time was the frowning and tired look, to do Botox 3 areas around forehead and eyes to prevent frowning, give a natural looking brow lift and also to smooth out fine smile lines around my eyes.

Dt Stevany assessed my muscles on my forehead and around my eyes first of all by asking me to make a few facial expressions to gage the strength of my muscles and assess what dose of the prescribed medicine Botunlinum toxin was required and in which precise location.  The injections were painless, Dr Stevany has a good and gentle injection technique.  It takes a total of 14 days for the Botox to settle in and take effect fully so after that the patient is welcome to some tweaks free of charge,  As my muscles were quite strong on my brow, I opted for this which took a just a few minutes including the consultation as the tweaks were very minor.  But even before this was carried out I was looking fresh and could no longer frown, but still had movement in my eyebrows.  A very natural, fresh  looking result to tired appearance of eyes and brow which I am very happy with.  This effect of relaxing certain muscles with a prescription medicine should last from 3-6 months, (it varies from person to person ie; metabolism and lifestyle).

During my first consultation with Dr Stevany, I brought up my concerns about the fact that my lower face looks "sad", I have a downturned mouth which really needs addressing in order to feel more confident and happy in myself.  (The face is that biggest part of everyone's presentation).  Dr Stevany recommended cheek fillers to bring up the corners of my mouth and make my cheeks look more chiseled on the outer cheek bones as my cheeks are still quite full submentally.   This is something I will be going back for as I want my outer self to reflect the happiness of my inner self since my lifestyle changes and improvements to address my personal problems. 

Dr Stevany also offers skincare treatments such as; Hyaluronic Skin Injections (Profhilo) and Microinfusion for skin health and firmness as well as Fat Dissolving Injections for localised areas of  fat which are difficult to metabolise with dieting and exercise alone. 

I visited Dr Stevany Ly at her home based treatment room in Harold Wood but she also has a clinic called Clynic Lab at 127 Belgrave Avenue, Romford, Essex, RM2 6PS.  

Call: 07912 875979


#DrStevanyLy #ClynicLab #JustjennyFromTheBlog #AntiWrinkleTreatment #AntiAgeingTreatment #Botox #AntiWrinkleInjections #Fillers #SkinCare #SkinTreatments #SkinHealth #FaatDissolvingTreatments #EssexClinic #RomfordBasedAesthetics #AestheticsDoctor #SaveFaceAccredited #GMCRegistered #NaturalLookAesthetics 

No comments:

Post a Comment