Total Pageviews

Monday 9 July 2012

ALOE PROPOLIS CREME

A very kind netmum sent me a sample of her Aloe Propolis Creme to blog about. (I am part of the bloggers' network on netmums). I used it in conjunction with a home microdermabrasion kit. (I thought that as I have a fairly new scar, this would be beneficial).

The microdermabrasion is so easy to use an really makes a difference, leaving my skin looking youthful and glowing. (I use this at night every few days).

The cream smells georgeous! It is a rich and creamy blend of aloe vera, bee propolis, chamomile and comfrey, its used to soothe irritated skin, and is ideal for all skin types. (People with eczema and psoriasis can use it too). This cream is very luxurious. My skin feels instantly soft and fresh.

After a week of using the cream along with the micrdermabrasion, I have had some lovely compliments. My skin tone is more even and my skin looks so young. (My scar is much more even and easier to cover with concealer as it is no longer bumpy. I also had a patch of darker pigmented skin on my forehead after pregnancy, that is no longer noticable. The fine lines around my eyes have softened).

Sally Majoram has a whole range which can be accessed via her website; http://440100661741.myforever.biz/store This includes; skincare, make up, aroma spa, drinks, suppliments and personal care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment