Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 February 2013

Laser Lipo at Heavenly Essex

I recenly decided to try laser lipo at Heavenly Salon in Essex as it is less invasive that other types of liposuction and has had alot of hype.  (I have a damaged back resulting from childbirth, which severly affects my day to day life and therefore I cannot get much in the way of exercise without suffering quite alot of prolonged pain afterwards).  Laser lipo seemed to be the way to go.

It works by Lasers breaking down the fat on the area selected, this takes around ten minutes in one session.  Then you stand on a power plate for ten minutes which is the equivalent of a one hour work out!

I chose my tummy area as it is the most stubborn part to lose after having chidren and I decided that carrying less around that area would help with my back problem.  I was instructed to drink some water before the procedure.  I then was measured before lying down on the couch.  The laser paddles were strapped into place straight onto the area that I had chosen to attack.  (Also one was put on each inside top thigh as the lymph glands are there).  It was very plesant, not uncomfortable at all.  Very peaceful and warm. 

When it was finished I was measured again and I had lost a total of two inches in that short time!  I then got on the power plate which started of slow and worked up gradually to a very fast vibration speed.  This happened several times int he allocated ten minutes. 

I was instructed to drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol for twenty four hours after the procedure.  I was told that I would loose body fat over the next twenty four hours.  (The laser doesn't effect the muscle of water content in the body at all).  I was also told that this procedure helps to improve the apperance of the skin tone, (ideal for my stretch marks!)

I decided to detox for twenty fours hours; drinking lots of water, eating lots of fruit and chilli soups.  This helped immensly and the best thing is, I could feel my tummy shrinking!

I would definately recommend this treatment and will go back again in the future.

Here are details for prices at Heavenly:
Laser Lipo £45 per session
11 sessions are only £360 (saing 135)

Of course there is alot more available at Heavenly including botox!  Prices and details are on their Facebook and Twitter.  Heavenly has a funky decor and a Westend look with an Eastend feel.  Very classy, with every treatment you could imagine, friendly staff and best of all everything is afforable.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyBeautySalon
Twitter  :   https://twitter.com/HeavenlyEssex

102 Petersfield Avenue, Harold Hill, Essex, RM3 9PH
01708 371871  07548204332
(Owner Maria Hayllat)

Heavenly also receives quite alot of attention in the media.  Maria and her salon have been in RM  Magazine and have also appeared in the Romford Recorder several times.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,,,,,,Laser liposuction is a non-invasive (non-surgical) method of removing the unwanted fat pockets from certain areas of your body which are out of proportion with the other areas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diploma Laser Aesthetics, Laser Courses, Laser Classes. Advance Diploma in Aesthetics Client Consultation, Jet Peel, Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-liposuction/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laser Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is one of the most useful options in getting rid of unwanted fat without going under strenuous weight loss measures. Let's learn more visit our Website and also get the Special Discount Offer
    Liposuction in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sending this info. I learned alot from it. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us.
    laser liposuction in Dubai

    ReplyDelete