Total Pageviews

Friday 12 February 2016

Ultasound Cavation and Radio Frequency at Total Beauty By Lauren - Hornchurch

My mummy tummy is the focus of my attention in the new year so I decided to go locally for some ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency skin tightening at Total Beauty by Lauren in Hornchurch.

The treatment is painless and there is absolutely no down time but you have to work at it with regular exercise, a healthy diet and lots of water.  (I am on a new year healthy diet/detox with lots of fruit, vegetables, drastically reduced carbohydrates and lots and lots of mineral water, so this was not a problem for me).  The treatment works in two stages; the first is the cavitation which reduces the fat cells and the second is skin tightening for that firm effect.   The cavitation literally melts the fat cells, liquidising the problem fat.  This fat is flushed from the system over time through the liver and kidneys, hence lots and lots of water is required.   The radio frequency tightens the  skin by triggering regeneration of collagen deep within the skin and also promises to blast away cellulite.  The beauty of the radio frequency too is that it enhances the "fat blasting" effects of the ultrasound cavitation by assisting the "melted" fat on it's way to it's to the lymphatic system.
I drank a big glass of water prior to the treatment and was measured before I lay down for the cavitation.  Lauren used a the ultrasound machine with ultrasound gel and worked it pummelling it across the whole of my tummy area whilst massaging the area with her other hand.  It gives off a high pitched sound in your ears which is actually very tolerable, other than that it's like a nice massage.  This was done for 45 minutes then the radiofrequency setting was used across the whole of my tummy for a further 30 minutes to tighten my skin around the fat loss.   Only a slight tingling sensation is felt during the treatment, it is totally painless.  Lauren actually said during the last session that my tummy felt completely different to when I first started the treatment as it was very hard and now it's soft as the fat has been liquidised.  This means that any diet followed is bound to work more effectively so it is definitely worth following a healthy eating plan along with this.
This combined treatment works to reduce stretch marks and cellulite, reduce fat and excess water along with toxins and to tighten the skin at the same time making a considerable overall difference visually and physically.
I had 4 of these treatments over the course of 4 weeks and I lost a whopping 7 inches overall, which actually put me down a dress size, with room too!  My husband and children have noticed the difference along with my friends.  Most of all, I feel more confident and seeing less of my mummy tummy is comforting as I have lived with it for so long.  This particular area has been extremely difficult for me to move over the years, I've tried various diets and forms of exercise but this is the best it has looked for a long time.  (I had  2 traumatic C-sections when having my children as they were necessary due to difficulties.  So as you can imagine, I am so happy to have eradicated a lot of the post C-section overhang that triggers bad memories for me). 
I was shown my photos and the difference was remarkable.  My tummy is so much smaller and my skin looks so much better too.
I also saw photos of other clients and the results were amazing, you can judge for yourself on the website.
Lauren also offers other treatments; fat freezing, Russian eyelash extensions, gel and acrylic nails, Lycon waxing, chemical peels, skinrolla using the award winning Medik 8 skincare range and of course botox and fillers with Emma the qualified nurse.  There are also many holistic treatments available and Lipo Angel treatments for skin, face, body, fat, cellulite, stretch marks, scars.  These are all painless with no downtime.
www.totalbeautybylauren.com
Total Beauty by Lauren
210 High Street
Hornchurch
RM12 6QP
01708 455200

As seen in the Havering Post, on www.hornchurchlife.com and on www.netmums.com

#TotalBeautyByLauren #Hornchurch #Essex #InchLoss #RadioFrequencySkinTightening #UltrasoundCavitation #FatReduction# JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment