Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 March 2016

Hair at Halls of Ivy Romford

I have been to Halls Of Ivy as a model for practice with trainees for years now.  I have had many things done from Acrylic Nails to Waxing to Massage and Facials.  I have now decided to model for the Level 3 apprentice hairdressers for highlights.  I have always had a good experience regarding my treatments at Halls of Ivy.  Very professional, safe, friendly and enjoyable. 


Chantelle of hair and Beauty Clinic in Chadwell Heath as my hairdresser for the day.  Chantelle was friendly, had a good rapport and it was obvious that she enjoys what she does.  We decided on caramel colours to contrast my brunette hair.  Foils were used and this took a while so I was made comfortable with cups of tea and magazines.  After Chantelle cut my hair into a choppy bob and blow dried to my preference.  I was amazed at the lift in colour, it gave me a whole new look without being too obvious.  The cut gave my hair more shape and appearance of volume.  It exceeded my
expectations.


Halls of Ivy  is situated in South Street Romford and works with the Government to offer efficient and affordable beauty, hairdressing and holistic courses.  Ideal for school leavers or stay at home mums looking for a change of career.  There is something called a "24+ Learner Loan" - study now and pay back when in full term employment earning £21k+.  They are always advertising for models on Facebook www.facebook.com/hallsofivy almost daily.  Halls of Ivy offer these treatments at a heavily discounted price to models willing to help trainees pass their NVQ courses.  Treatments vary from beauty to hair to holistic.  This is ideal for the type of person that needs a pamper and to get out of the house, but can't afford it. 


www.hallsofivy.co.uk
Halls Of Ivy Training Academy
191 South St, Romford RM1 1QA
01708 766395
 
As seen in the Havering Post newspaper, on www.netmums.com and on www.hornchurchlife.co.uk

#HairCare #HallsOfIvy #Hair #Beauty #Training #Romford #Essex #Netmums #HornchurchLife #JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter  #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment