Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 April 2016

Collagen Shots by Rejuvenated

After I wrote about Skinade collagen supplement, a representative from Rejuvenated contacted me about their Collagen Shots and asked me to test and review.  Rejuvenated are a small British brand which have worked on the collagen principle for 23 years.  I am always keen to test new products and to support a small British business is very important to me.


This Collagen supplement is different in the way that it contains Acia Berry to aid fat loss and it contains zero sugar, so this will help with weight loss as well as improve skin, hair, nails and bones.  (Sugar is particularly bad for the skin).  This product is also Gluten free and free from starch, fat, preservatives and artificial colours.  The only way you would be allergic to this product is if you are allergic to fish as the collagen is collected from natural marine substances.


The ingredients are; Marine Collagen 10,000mg, Vitamin C, Acia Berry, Hyaluronic Acid, Stevia, Vitamins B3 B5 B6, Zinc, Copper.  All the natural nutrients required for a healthy body and healthy skin.  No nasties.  Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal function of skin.  Vitamin B3 and Zinc help maintain normal skin.  Zinc and Copper together contribute to normal DNA synthethsis.  Hyaluronic Acid is needed by the body to bind water and give the skin moisture and plumpness, this depletes naturally with age as does natural production of Collagen.


This supplement comes in powder form in a 330g pouch with a scoop for precise measuring and contains 30 servings.  The scoop of powder needs to be whisked with water with a fork and drank before bed.  It tastes good and natural, you can taste that it doesn't contain sugar.  There is no nasty after taste.  The ingredients go to work on an empty stomach to be absorbed into the body's system and work on the skin in particular. 


After full use of this product I noticed a difference, not only to my skin but to my body shape!  I was not eating differently or doing anything differently, so I believe that this product helped me to lose fat.  I do not weigh myself, I just go by my dress size as sometimes body muscle can with more than body fat and the scales can be deceiving.  How I really noticed a difference was one night after a hectic day I fell into bed in my underwear.  When I woke up in the morning and got out of bed, I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror in my undies and was surprised to see that my shape had noticeably changed!  My tummy was much smaller and everything else looked like inches had come off.  Very pleasing!  Also as I have a lot of aesthetic treatments, this product has contributed drastically to my healing process and left my skin firm, pink, soft, clear and plump.  My hair and nails seem to have grown quicker than usual too.


Rejuvenated have a full range of anti ageing  and well being supplements.  An interesting one which would compliment collagen shots is H3O Hydration Night Repair which is a tablet to take at night.  It provides minerals and ions key in hydration for skin and health.  This will rehydrate you overnight.  There is also a H30 Hydration Drink for daytime. The Well Being range is designed to specifically support fitness and weight loss.


You can learn about and purchase Rejuvenated supplements at www.rejuvenated.co.uk   Retail price of Collagen Shots is £39.95 making it affordable for customers to purchase regularly.

As seen in the Havering Post newspaper, on www.netmums.com and www.hornchurchlife.co.uk

#CollagenShots #CollagenSupplements #Rejuvenated #KathynDanzey #EnvironmentallyFriendlyPackaging #Skincare #Netmums #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment