Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 January 2018

SPMU with Elizabeth Kane Essex

I get Semi Permanent Tattooed on make up with Elizabeth Kane in Essex.  Elizabeth works with her mother Ruth Kane.  Elizabeth and Ruth have a treatment room in Hornchurch, Elizabeth also works out of Havering Beauty Academy in Hornchurch.  The mother and daughter duo also train beauticians in SPMU and mesotherapy and they need models for their trainees to pass their exams on throughout the year.  The model charge is £75.

I'm always in there and bring friends too.  It's really great to have brows, eyeliner and lip liner there when you wake in the morning.  I also get lip blush so as it looks like lipstick, all that's needed is a lick of lip balm.  I'm not good at drawing on brows and my brows are very thin due to over plucking in the 90's as that was the trend back then.  My eyeliner always looks crisp and on point.  I could not live without this treatment.  It's now a part of my life.  Elizabeth and Ruth are expert trainers and do not let the beauticians doing their exams do a single stroke without them watching over them.  I always get compliments on my SPMU and am always really happy with the results.  Swim ready make up!  I recommend Elizabeth and Ruth Kane whole heartedly.


#SPMU #Training #Models #SemiPermanentMakeUp #TattooedMakeUp #MakeUp #Beauty #HaveringBeautyAcademy #RuthKaneEssex #ElizabethKaneEsssex #HornchurchEssex #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment