Total Pageviews

Friday 9 February 2018

Non Surgical Breast Lift at IMed Aesthetics

I've had the fourth part of my non surgical breast lift at Imed Aesthetics UK.  I will now only need to have a top up in a few weeks.  My F cup is now 2 inches higher, my breasts are rounder and they are back together instead of divorced.  I'm over the moon with this result!  I can really see and feel the difference.  I feel so much more comfortable now in my bras and my posture has improved significantly.

The 3 stage breast reduction is over a 2 hour session and is £75 for each session.  The machine is cutting edge with health and safety at at the forefront.  There is a microchip in the machine which will automatically switches off the mechanism if it detects any danger to the client, (so overheating of the tissues is impossible).  Radio frequency is used in 2 stages.  Stage 1 is skin tightening and stage 2 is muscle tightening.  After this the vacuum machine is used to tone the tissues and eliminate excess fluid and toxins.   

This treatment is perfect for any ladies that have breastfed or lost a lot of weight and is left with some sag to their breasts.  There is no pain, no downtime and best of all - no scars.

IMed's cutting edge and painless machines are from Switzerland and have all the leading UK treatments.  Imed also sell these machines to salons and clinics.  If you are looking to offer these treatments in your clinic or salon, Sales Consultant Lian Allard can help - 07745 330742.


#IMedUK #AestheticsIndustry #NonSurgicalSolutions #AestheticMachines #NoPain #NoDownTime #NonSurgicalBustLift #NonSurgicalButtLift #NonSurgicalFatReduction #LymphaticDrainage #BodyContouring #AntiAgeningFacial #SkinTightening #RejuvenationFacial #VaccumMassage #EyeContouring #LipContouring #TummyReduction #PainTreatments #BloodPressureTreatments #LaserHairRemoval #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment