Total Pageviews

Friday 31 August 2018

Non Surgical Brow Lift by Georgia Low Louchiey - Advanced Beauty Solutions Harlow

I regularly go to Advanced Beauty Solutions by Georgia Low Louchiey in Harlow Essex.  Georgia has a whole range of treatments including Accor Plasma Pen loose skin treatment, HIFU Machine Face and Butt Lift and skin tightening/brightening Mesotherapy.  This time I had HIFU Neck lift and Accor Skin Tightening Brow Lift to complement my PDO Thread Face Lift I recently had a Vie Aesthetics.

Numbing cream was applied in advance for the brow lift whilst Georgia warmed and tightened my neck and under chin with the radio frequency skin tightening wand ready for when she went to work with the HIFU Neck lift.  The radio frequency facial is very relaxing and pleasant and the HIFU is painless on the neck.  H-igh I-ntensity F-ocused U-ltrasound  treatment reduces fat over time and tightens the skin as the fibroblasts are stimulated to produce more collagen in the skin.  After this I had the Green calming light on the LED Facial Machine.  During these two procedures I actually fell asleep, it was so relaxing!  Then it was time for my brow lift with the Accor Plasma Pen.  This shrinks and tightens loose skin  The term “Soft Surgery” is used to describe the treatment because it delivers results similar to surgery, with no scalpel, stitches or bandages and minimal downtime.  A minimally invasive procedure with much lower risk and at a more affordable price than actual surgery. Results can be seen immediately and even more so during the healing process as the collagen is produced to repair the superficial damage.  The brow lift didn't take long and my brow were immediately lifted afterwards.  I was left with red dots which crusted over during the following days.  After this the crusts fell leaving small pink spots which healed very quickly as I take daily collagen supplement to aid healing after cosmetic procedures. 

After just one month I can hardly see the pink spots and my brow lift looks fantastic.  Such a great result without surgery, I'm so pleased with this procedure and would recommend to anyone wanting a lift without the need for cutting in surgery and downtime.  Georgia also uses this technique for under eye bags, crows feet, upper eye lift, bar code smokers lines and neck and jowl lift.  It's sometimes necessary to have more than one session depending on the laxity of the skin and the age of the patient and sometimes a course of treatments is recommended.  Georgia's mesotherapy treatment can also complement the Accor skin tightening during healing as it charges the skin cells with vitamins, amino acids and succinic acid which aids speedy healing.  Also for jowls a combination of HIFU and Accor skin tightening can be used over time and mesotherapy can even be added.  (With HIFU you also get radio frequency skin tightening).

I always enjoy my time with Georgia in her relaxed environment.  She is friendly, caring and professional and gives great results.  I will be visiting Georgia in Harlow again soon for the Aqua Skin Facial - something new to try!

#AdvancedBeautySolutionsByGeorgiaLowLouchiey #EssexAdvancedBeautySolutions #Harlow #GeorgiaLowLouchiey #JustJennyFromTheBlog #HIFUNeckLift #AccorPlasmaPenBrowLift #RadioFrequencySkinTightening #LEDLightFacial #Mesotherapy #YouthfulAppearance #TighterSkin #SkinCare #SkinHealth #Skin #Aesthetics #NonSurgicalSolutions #FaceAndBodyTreatments

1 comment: