Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 April 2018

Open Day at Beauty Secrets - Godalming

I recently was kindly invited to Beauty Secrets in Godalming as a blogger to see what they have to offer and model for some treatments by Therapist Amy.

I was very impressed by what I saw.  I had a chat with the owners and found out that this is a family run business with many treatments under one roof and 3 locations, (Hove and Horsham).  The salon in Horsham also offers sauna and spa services.  This particular salon in Godalming offers; inch loss, skin tightening, cellulite reduction, nail treatments, skin collagen stimulating treatments such as dermapen and carbon facial using a laser.  Also there is a peaceful spa out back which offers relaxing holistic treatment such as lava shell massage and signature facials.  The spa smells amazing and has an aura of peace and calm, the relaxation treatments look amazing.

I modelled for inch loss treatment on my tummy area using the latest technology, the 3D Lipo machine.  I also modelled for the skin tightening treatment using radio frequency on my face, concentrating on my lower face.  The inch loss treatment was intense but not painful.  It consists of 3 steps, deep ultrasound cavitation to disrupt and melt fat cells, radio frequency skin tightening to create collagen and the shock wave to further break up fat cells and release water retention.  This usually takes 40-45 minutes, but as I was modelling and there wasn't time for the entire treatment I had 20 minutes of this.  I lost a few centimetres immediately which was impressive.  This treatment is for those fatty deposits that are difficult to shift.  It destroys fat cells permanently once melted they pass through the liver over a number of days, so lots of water is recommended to aid the elimination process.  I did feel the difference and also felt as if I'd been doing sit ups so this is firming too!  The facial uses the same machine on the radio frequency head which is relaxing and comfortable.  The radio frequency wakes up the basal layers of the skin to create collagen and elastin to firm the skin and also instantly firms the upper layers too.  I was happy with the lifting and plumping result.  This done repeatedly can make a huge difference to your skin and is ideal for anybody wanting firmer skin without too much intervention. 

I noticed that the model next to me, also Jenny was having a full body cellulite reduction therapy using a vacuum machine whilst wearing a body suit, which looked really interesting.  I would be very interested in trying this therapy in the future.  Jenny has been having this treatments combined with the 3D Lipo and is steadily losing weight and changing her shape making her feel more confident and happy about herself.

This salon is set in the pretty village of Godalming run by friendly and qualified staff and the owner even told me that they also have qualified doctors in aesthetics to offer treatments such as botox and fillers.  The next open day will be in October and I can't wait to catch up with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment