Total Pageviews

Friday 18 May 2018

Dermalogica at The Salon BDC

I recently attended an open evening at The Salon BDC located at Barking and Dagenham College and organised by the lovely students.

I had the taster 10 minute Dermalogica Facial.  The aim of this facial for me was to achieve firmer skin with less redness as I have Rosacea.
So I had a gentle cleanse using the Ultracalming Cleanser.  Exfoliator was not used in this case as it's not advisable to exfoliate too much with Rosacea.  Then the area around my lips was concentrated on to reduce wrinkles with Age smart Super Rich Repair.  Finally Ultracalming Barrier Repair was used all over.  This is a waterless moisturiser which shields the skin against pollution and protects as a transdermal layer keeping all moisture in.  It was recommended that I include this particular step into my daily skincare.  Another recommendation was to use the Sound Sleep Cocoon as I suffer from insomnia.  This cream has encapsulated calming Lavender which is a well know aromatherapy treatment for insomnia.  Each time your face rubs onto the pillow a burst of the soothing fragrance is released to ease you back to slumber.

Dermalogica has a line for every skin concern, it's free of irritants and parabens and very  natural.  There is also a body range and make up too.  I think I will incorporate Dermalogica into my skin regime.

Dermalogica is the range used by The Salon BDC, you can pick up affordable facials here along with many other treatments including; lashes, nails, body contouring, massage, hair and make up.  This is also a great place to start your beauty training.

Barking & Dagenham College
Romford, United Kingdom
Call 020 3667 0118

#Dermalogica #Facial #Rosacea #TheSalonBDC  #BarkingandDagenhamCollegeCampus #JustJennyFromTheBlog #SkinCare

No comments:

Post a Comment