Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2015

BYAS MOVE (iontoporesis) Eye Pen

I was recently contacted by Andy Hamilton who is a rep for BYAS MOVE.


Andy visited me with the MST (iontoporesis) eye lifter pen containing a cartridge of hyaluronic acid gel and asked me to test it for a period of 4 weeks to see results.  This pen which claims to deposit the hyaluronic acid gel deep within the skin is good for swollen, puffy eyes with fine or deeper wrinkles.


I was of course sceptical as I have in the past used more instantly effective treatments such as botox and dermal fillers, but at 40 years old I will try anything that claims to make me look younger!
The trick is, once the pen is switched on to vibrate the micro vibration to deep massage the gel into the skin, to sweep in an upwards and outwards motion around the eyes. It can also be used for lines around the lips and on the forehead.
I didn't see instant effects, but I was pleasantly surprised to see good and effective results as time went on giving my eyes a youthful and fresh look. I used the pen religiously day and night on a clean fresh face. (You can use this over make up as the gel does not leave any residue). It hasn't completely made all my lines disappear, but I have been told that with constant use there is a good chance of that happening.


The pen costs £110 and the cartridges cost £23 from Andy Hamilton Byasfacelfter@gmail.com


Andy also sells machines and products which promise to reduce cellulite.

As seen in the Havering Post and www.netmums.com

No comments:

Post a Comment