Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 July 2017

Absolute Collagen Supplements

I am so into my collagen supplements to support my treatments and skin health.  Recently I was sent a new one to trial called Absolute Collagen. It comes in 10ml shots which are lemon flavoured and can be taken orally on their own or in a healthy drink.  

This supplement containing 8000mg of marine collagen per dose and vitamin C to support the production of collagen.  There is no lactose, gluten, dairy, artificial colours, no sugar, no pork protein and no alcohol.  However the disclaimer states you should not take this product if you are allergic to fish as the collagen is derived from fish skin.  I took this quote from the webiste "Our collagen drink contains the most collagen in the smallest dose with the minimum amount of fuss in the lowest possible price  Oh, and it's made in the UK"  

I like this supplement as it's quick and easy.  I tend to take my collagen supplement in the morning, half an hour after breakfast however Absolute Collagen doesn't contain B vitamins which can keep you awake, so it can be taken at night before bed as a beauty treatment as you sleep to repair skin and body.  Collagen is vital for all living creatures.  Collagen is in every structure of our bodies, we tend to lose our collagen as we age.  After the age of 20, our collagen production slows down which ages us, so to give yourself  a boost is a good idea and will support the healing of any aesthetic treatments you may have, if you're like me!  These sachets are so handy on the go and easy to take on holiday and travelling. I also like the no fuss packaging, the box can be recycled and the sachets are a better idea than plastic bottles, so good for the environment too.  All in all I find Absolute Collagen ethical, no fuss and a beauty must!

A one off purchase of a Beauty Box of 14 x 10ml sachets is £29.99.

Watch this space as Absolute Collagen for men is being launched very soon.
https://www.absolutecollagen.com

#AbsoluteCollagen #CollagenSupplement #SkinHealth #SkinCare #Heath #Beauty #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know the way I ended up here, download scr888 apk however I thought this put up used to be good. I don't know who you are however certainly you are going to a famous blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete