Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 July 2017

Cheek & Chin Fillers By Dr Deniz Kanlida 42 Harley Street

I was recently recommended Dr Deniz Kanliada to me by the famous and pretty "Human Ken Doll" and ambassador for plastic surgery Rodrigo Alves.  Dr Deniz Kanliada is a well known Facial Plastic Surgeon and works at 42 Harley street London.  Dr Deniz needed a model for a training video and I jumped at the chance!  I have admire Dr Deniz's work in the press and on You Tube.

The treatment that I opted for was cheek and chin fillers using calcium based dermal fillers which mimic bone structure.  My face is round and I wanted to subtly change the shape to a heart shape.  This was achieved quickly, calmly and efficiently by Dr Deniz.  He understood my desire for a natural look and delivered just that.  The result was immediate and will last for a long time.  I am so happy with my fillers and will definately go back to Dr Deniz Kanliada.  I have also recommended to my friends for aesthetics and surgery.  Thank you Rodrigo for the introduction!

If you would like a treatment with Dr Deniz Kanliada, to be an aesthetic model for him, train with him as a medical professional or opt for cosmetic surgery, here is the link to his Instagram and his email address.

Drdeniz.ent@gmail.com
https://www.instagram.com/london_cosmetic_surgeon/
@london_cosmetic_surgeon
Dr Deniz Kanliada
42 Harley Street
London

#DrDenizKanliada #RodrigoAlves #HarleyStreetClinic #ExpertAesthetics #CheekFillers #ChinFiller #HeartShapedFace #BoneStructure #Beauty #Confidence #JustJennyFromTheBlog

2 comments: