Total Pageviews

Friday 4 December 2015

Hair Saver at L'Aroush Hair and Beauty Salon in Chadwell Heath

I had a total disaster with hair extensions recently, using a mobile hair extension technician!  So when they all finally came out I opted for a hair treatment at L'Aroush Hair and Beauty in Chadwell Heath, when I was asked by Munaza which treatment I would likeI was surprise that Laroush provides so many different treatments such as; keratin treatments, perms, cut, colours, threading, waxing, lashes, nails, brows, facials, massages and make up.  All the staff are lovely & very attentive.  (The 86 bus stops on the doorstep of the salon).
 
My hairdresser was Zubaida and she was very friendly and professional.  Zubaida qualified at Redbridge College in hair and is currently training in beauty.  She was pretty shocked about what I told her about my experience I had getting my extensions done & removed, which came out the day before, she could see that my scalp was very red and sore.  As the original lady had literally pulled the extensions out before even removing the glue, (and this really hurt by the way-I wasn't expecting this), some of my hair had come out with it and broken so I was left with quite thin hair and my hair is already fine.  As a beauty writer and blogger and as hair is such an important attribute to a woman you will appreciate how upset I was about this.  We had no choice but to opt for a bob, so se went for an angled one, but first Zubaida revamped and rescued the hair I had left with a colour.  She used foils, bleach and a very low peroxide to lift my hair with highlights taking extra care not to damage or break my hair further than it had already been.  When the highlights were completed she then went to work with three colours to tone down the highlights as I like to be brunette.  I really like the subtle difference in colour, hair cut design and the break up of hair to give the illusion of more body.  Zubaida then expertly cut my hair after a blow dry, the result was amazing.  A total revamp!  My husband and friends were very impressed.  I am so happy that my hair looks tidy and sleek now as the quality of the hair in the extensions was very bad, all the bonds were soft and showing making me look awful, it was embarrassing.  Thank you so much L'Aroush for saving my hair!
 
I have already have a couple of friends and family members booked for hair and beauty consultations so please feel free to pop in or call.
 
02085909550
28 High Street
RM6 6PR

As seen in the Havering Post and www.netmums.com

#Laroush #ChadwellHeath #Hair #Beauty
#JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment