Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 May 2016

Tear Trough Filler at Vie Southend

As part of a "Full Eye Rejuvination" package at Vie Asthethics in Southend on Sea, I have had Tear Trough Fillers using one of the best fillers on the market - Perfectha.
The package includes; Tear Trough Fillers, Soft Surgery PlexR Blepharoplasty using a plasma technique and the Botox 3 areas to lift the brows.
The tear trough fillers consist of a series of injections using Perfectha around the lower eyes where they are hollow and dark circles appear.  Firstly numbing cream was applied and then ice packs and arnica cream to prevent bruising as much as possible.  Then the injections, which didn't hurt at all and didn't take long.  DrLiakas is an expert injector.
I was astonished at the immediate results!  My eyes were lifted at the corners, no more hollows and my nose to mouth lines were lifted!  I was amazed at what a different look it gave me!  Such an easy, quick and painless treatment.  To help with the healing I used a neck pillow for a few days to prevent rolling over at night and I took arnica to help with the slight swelling and bruising.  I used a high SPF, an SPF oxidising foundation and sunglasses during the day for protection against the sun.
The next step is 3 areas botox to lift the brow and give a fresh look whilst ironing out my wrinkles around my eyes!  This will totally compliment the Silhouette Soft thread lift I had in my lower face recently and make me look a whole lot younger and fresher.
The "Full Eye Rejuvination" package will be available from Vie very soon, but for now they have packages involving the Silhouette Soft "Puppet Face Lift" with botox and fillers.

www.vie-aesthetics.com
01702 617176 | Mobile: 07899 673578
Unit 23, The Royals
Southend-On-Sea
Essex
SS1 1DQ   (access through Tony&Guy)
https://www.facebook.com/Vie-aesthetics

As seen in the Havering Post newspaper and on www.netmums.com

#VieAesthetics #DrLiakas #Southend #Essex #Aesthetics #VasilikiGrammatikopoulou #Injectables #Skincare #AntiWrinkleInjections #Fillers #TearTroughFillers #DarkCirlesUnderEyes #HollowEyes #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #Netmums #HaveringPost #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment: