Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Angelic Reiki for wellbeing

I met Donna Mills a Reiki master at a skincare event at Vie Aesthetics in Sothend.  Donna offers the services of Angelic Reiki from the premises of Vie Aesthetics to ease stress and promote overall health.  I am fairly sceptical, but I also like to remain open minded until I try something.  I had a taster session with Donna and felt very relaxed afterwards.  It took me a while for my mind to relax as I have anxiety disorder which makes my thoughts very difficult to block out, but after a while I could feel my mind slowing and relaxing.  I decided to book with Donna again fro a full session at Vie and again felt relaxed afterwards.  At the time of booking I had quite a lot of stress in my life, pain in my back and shoulder and generally felt run down.  During my Reiki session I started to relax, my mind started to slow and my shoulder started to twitch and then relax.  For some reason whenever experiencing Reiki, I see gold colours.  Donna told me that she saw visions of a beach and swimming which is relatable to me as I always imagine my favourite beach in Ibiza when I need to relax and swimming makes me feel free.

Angelic Reiki is a safe and natural way of easing emotional and physical stress.  Angelic Healing and consciousness expansion lights Soul energy, thus bringing through powerful healing from the universe.  Reiki repels negative energy and bring through positive energy to invigorate the soul.

Here is a quote from Donna about Angelic Reiki and the benefits; "I believe the world in which we live our normal day to day lives is difficult. We are often thrown in the deep end of some very painful and life changing situations. I believe that through talking and listening to ourselves and living the way we wish and choose to live along with sharing with others we can help heal ourselves and live a life of peace and fulfilment. Giving the strength to cope with the difficulties we face."

Myhappyhomebox.com
https://www.facebook.com/donna.mills
Call Vie Aesthetics Southend to book : 01702617176 / 07899673578

No comments:

Post a Comment