Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Best Health Clinics - Hornchurch Essex

Best Health Clinics a private GP service, Aesthetics service and Dental service opened late last year in Hornchurch Essex. 

I visited for a dental check up, scale and polish.  My dentist Aisha was very clam and informative.  She made me comfortable.  The equipment and technology is very up to date and impressive.  My appointment was quick and painless and my teeth were spotless and shiny afterwards.  Aisha also gave me an in depth consultation on my grinding problems which affect all of my teeth.  She gave me some options and affordable ones too.  There is a 0% finance option so as anybody can afford to have attractive teeth.  They have all sorts of dental treatments from whitening, to invisalign braces, crowns, veneers and implants.


Best Health Clinics have a private GP service for quick, convenient and longer appointments. Meningits B and Chickenpox vaccines and Travel Vaccinations. Blood tests, sexual health screening, referrals for scans and to consultants.

Dr Apul is a cosmetic/aesthetic Doctor at Best Health Clinics too offering non surgical solutions.  From anti-wrinkle injections, to lip augmentation and dermal fillers.  He has a good reputation, qualifications and extensive experience in his field.  Again, this can be affordable with a 0% finance option. 


So for people who would like to restore their confidence, Best Heath Clinics is a good option.

https://www.facebook.com/Besthealth-clinics

58 Billet Lane
Hornchurch
RM11 1XA
Call 01708 477577

No comments:

Post a Comment