Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 May 2017

ZO Stimulator Peel at Vie Aesthetics

I recently had a Dr ZO Red Carpet Peel Facial at Vie Aesthetics to help my hormonal break outs with their newly appointed beautician Shayna Nolan.  All the products used are medical grade and contain no parabens.  (All Vie Aesthetics personnel work under the supervision of Dr Liakas who has many years experience in aesthetic medicine).

The ZO stimulator peel uses10 percent glycolic 10 percent lactic and 10 percent citric acids. This peel is mild with no downtime which treats epidermal pigmentation age spots acne and fine lines and wrinkles.  A course of one a week for a month is recommended for best results then one a month after the course following up with ZO skin care to maintain results. 

Firstly my skin was cleansed and then exfoliated to rid my skin of dead skin cells which would block the action of the peel.  (It's recommended that exfoliation using the ZO range is carried out 3 times a week).  After this the glycolic peel was applied which was tingly but not uncomfortable.  This was neutralized after a 2 minutes and then reapplied for another 1 minute.  Then I had more exfoliation and another cleanse.  After the skincare cream and SPF was applied to protect my skin from the environment.  Shayna talked me through the process and made me feel comfortable the whole time.

I could see the difference immediately afterwards.  My skin was brighter and clearer and the redness on my nose, cheeks and chin had disappeared.  A week later, my skin looks great and my breakout has gone.  I had no peeling from this facial and no after effects or downtime.  This is more than just a facial and I highly recommend this to anyone with skin problems that need addressing or as a treat before a night out.

www.vie-aesthetics.com
Vie Aesthetics
Tony&Guy
Unit 23, The Royals
Southend-On-Sea
Essex, SS1 1DQ, UK
01702617176| Mobile: 07899 673578

#VieAesthetics #HarleyStreet #Southend #Rayleigh #Germany#ShaynaNolan #ZOStimulatorPeel #ZOSkinCare #skincare #bbloggers #JustJennyFromTheBlog #ZORedCarpetFacial #NotJustAFacial #SkinProblems #AntiAgeing #AcneTreatment #Pigmentation #AgeSpots #Wrinkles #FineLines '#SkinHealth #NoDownTime #NoPeeling #NoPain

No comments:

Post a Comment