Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 December 2017

Non Surgical Nose Job with Mr Ash Labib

Mr Ash Labib the nose guru trains medical delegates in non surgical rhinoplasty using dermal fillers.  I volunteered to be a model for the training in London.  I have what I call a "scoop nose with a bobble on the end" so to have a straighter profile was beneficial to me.  Ash offers the "15 minute nose job" with no downtime.

Ash is very lively and interesting, he certainly knows his stuff.  (He is a ENT surgeon and qualified/experienced in expert aesthetics with is own clinic and training academy).  The delegates were Dentists, Doctors and Nurses.  Even my lip Doctor was there Dr Bawa.  Firstly my nose was numbed using anesthetic cream and then my nose was assessed.  Ash decided that I was to have the "scoop" filled to soften the nose.  The injection goes right into the cartilage and the fillers are slowly injected and then manually moulded.  Some was also injected above my slight boney bump and also then into the tip of my nose in an under motion.  A little was used to inject either side of my nostrils to reduce "flare".  Ash then decided that I would benefit from a little filler in my chin to slim my face and make it less round and more heart shaped.  

When I looked at the result I was amazed.  My nose is perfectly straight and looks slimmer.  Also combined with the chin fillers, it gives the illusion of a slimmer face.  So happy with the result.  A new nose with no downtime or painful surgery!  I definitely recommend this treatment. 

For any medics who want to train in aesthetics with Ash, here are his details:

Ash Labib Aesthetics
Dr Ash Labib : 07966 151486

#AshLabibAesthetics #NonSurgicalRhinoplasty #NonSurgicalNoseJob #15MinuteNoseJob #TrainingAcademy #AstheticsTraining #ExpertAesthetics #SkinTreatments #NonSurgicalSolutions #ZeroDownTime #AshLabib #JustJennyFromTheBlog

3 comments:

  1. Some People's are afraid for the surgery and find the Non surgical Way to get rid of our problem as it is Dynamic Clinic Providing the Best Non Surgical Nose Job in Dubai also want to know more about it click our given link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you're one of numerous individuals who accept you'd be more joyful with a better than ever nose, come to Visage Sculpture to examine a Non-careful Nose Job. Boston, MA inhabitants are finding the numerous advantages of selecting a non-surgery as opposed to having plastic medical procedure, including cost investment funds and fast recuperation. The restorative authorities at Visage Sculpture have all the data you need about non-careful face-forming methods, including non surgical nose job boston employments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog. I really enjoyed so much with this article here. Really it is wonderful article. I hope it will very useful for those who are searching ,
    "nose job Boston"

    ReplyDelete