Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 January 2018

Non Surgical Bust Lift at IMed UK

For years I have been unhappy about the shape of my breasts due to breast feeding taking a lot of the elasticity out of them leaving them with a significant sag.  My breasts are quite large - F cup and gravity has also not helped!  I am not a big fan of plastic/cosmetic surgery and prefer the non surgical route of solutions such as aesthetics.  When I found out that there is a non surgical bust lift on the UK market I was thrilled.  Lian Allard from IMed contacted me and we had a meeting about all the fantastic non surgical procedures that are available at IMed UK Head Office.  I was so so happy to be invited down to have a treatment.  Of course, I chose the bust lift!  I've been dreaming of a firmer bust for years now.

Amy carried out the treatment which takes 2 hours and is done in 3 stages using the 3 skin tightening radio frequency machine.  This machine is cutting edge with health and safety at the paramount.  There is a microchip in the machine which will automatically switch off the mechanism if it detects any danger to the client such as overheating.  The first 2 stages use radio frequency, firstly tightening the skin using a Shea Butter serum to promote a smooth flow of the wand and a round and round motion is used around each breast and also underneath and on top of the breast.  Collagen and elastin is formed in the skin immediately and continues to work for days afterwards.  This action also eliminates excess fluid and toxins from the breasts.  After this the radio frequency is set to tighten the muscles above the breasts which is the scaffolding that holds the breast in place.  Then the +2 vacuum machine is used with a goat milk serum to enhance the blood flow to the area and tone the breasts.  The suction cup is like a hoover pushing air onto the breast and also gently suctioning the breast, the motion is to go around the breast.  All of this is completely safe and avoids vital glands in the breasts.  

I was given a mirror to see that effect on just one breast during the procedure and was amazed at the result.  I was even more amazed when I looked at the before and after photos of just one treatment!  My breasts had tightened and lifted by 3 cm one one breast and 5cm on the other which is significant lift for a first time on large breasts.  They looked rounder in shape and the nipples faced forward instead of outwards.  I will go back once a week for 5 more weeks.  It is recommended to get this treatment twice a week, but I live to far away to do that, so this will be a slow burn but so worth it.  This can also be used on the buttocks for a butt lift.  The treatment starts at £75 per treatment which is significantly less expensive than invasive surgery and there is zero downtime.  The only thing you need to do as aftercare with the bust lift is to ensure you wear compression bandages and a sports bra for bedtime and a very good support bra during the daytime.  There is no pain during this treatment and in fact I found it quite relaxing.  I am also going to combine this with some cavitation on my tummy to make this into a mummy makeover of my body to repair the damage done during pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.  I had no idea that things could be repaired without surgery and I'm happy to have discovered this.  (I also have had Aqualyx fat melting injections at Vie Aesthetics, HIFU bum lift with Georgia Low Louchiey and lower tummy Laser Lipo at Heavenly Salon Essex). 

These treatments at IMed are available to the general public and there is an extensive price list, they also have blood pressure treatments, facials, fat reduction, lymphatic drainage, body contouring, pain treatments and laser hair removal.  If you book a course of 20 treatments, you pay for 8 and get 2 free.  All of these treatments are pain free with zero downtime.

IMed get their machines from Switzerland and have all the leading UK treatments under one roof, they sell these machines to salons and clinics so it is definitely worth getting in touch with Sales Consultant Lian Allard 07745 330742


#IMedUK #AestheticsIndustry #NonSurgicalSolutions #AestheticMachines #NoPain #NoDownTime #NonSurgicalBustLift #NonSurgicalButtLift #NonSurgicalFatReduction #LymphaticDrainage #BodyContouring #AntiAgeningFacial #SkinTightening #RejuvenationFacial #VaccumMassage #EyeContouring #LipContouring #TummyReduction #PainTreatments #BloodPressureTreatments #LaserHairRemoval #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment