Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 January 2018

PH Formula Gentle Skin Resurfacing at SC Skin Clinic Hornchurch

After my consultation with Pam Cushing and using the PH Formula home treatment products for about just over a month to prepare and strengthen my skin and rebuild the transdermal layer, I went into SC Skin Clinic in Hornchurch for a skin treatment specifically for Rosacea. The treatment chosen for my type of skin was tailored for chronic redness using the PH Formula C.R. 1 Complex. C.R. 1 Complex is an active and effective formula for skin prone to redness and rosacea. Specifically formulated with anti-microbial activity to help reduce redness and prevent relapses. CR complex has been specifically formulated to reduce redness and the strengthen the skin and repair its natural barrier function.  Sharon Wayman carried out my treatment and talked me through it step by step. Firstly my skin was cleansed using E.X.F.O Cleanse, a gentle exfoliant which helps to remove all make up and impurities. E.X.F.O. Cleanse contains specific actives which assist in the loosening rough keratinized cells (dead skin cells). After this the S.K.I.N Primer was used to degrease my skin and then P.R.E resurfacing gel was applied to protect areas that could not be treated, such as eyelids, SPMU brows and lips. The next step was to proceed with the C.R.1 Complex which contains the key actives of Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Lactic Acid and PH-DVC which is the unique delivery system used in PHformula to enhance penetration of active ingredients. This is a very gentle skin peel for the skin and is formulated and tailored specifically for Rosacea and chronic redness. There is no flaking and peeling aftwards to the gentleness of the treatment.

Thankfully my skin tolerated the treatment well, so it was left on for a maximum of 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the solution was removed thoroughly and followed up with the calming and hydrating A.D.V.A.N.C.E.D peel-off mask with activated charcoal & Phyto-complex. I have a photo of this which is most amusing! I look like the creature from the black lagoon! The treatment was then finished with the P.O.S.T recovery cream to again calm and hydrate followed by the U.V. protect SPF 30 to protect my skin from pollution and harmful UV Rays. As aftercare I was advised to leave the skin alone that night and then continue using the E.X.F.O Cleanse at home along with the C.R. recovery cream to enhance overall results and assist with the post treatment healing process. Also I was to continue with the SPF sun protection factor.

I must say I totally loved the look and feel of my skin after the treatment. Glowing and so soft and smooth. I was also given some CC cream which is a light coverage and SPF sun protection. If I was to wear make up, I was to use my usual natural mineral make up and ensure it's removed properly before bed. I also stopped using my Synergy encapsulated retinol cream for a week to let my skin recover adequately.

To get maximum results of this treatment it is recommended that a course of 6 is carried out at least 1 month apart from each treatment to get a good feel, texture and healthy visual glow to problem skin. I recommend this treatment to anyone suffering with Rosacea which is very problematic and sometimes upsetting. There is hope for Rosacea sufferers.

*This is not a skin peel, this is gentle skin resurfacing. *

#Rosecea #ChronicRedness #SkinCare #SkinHealth #PamCushing #AspireClinics #SCSkinClinicHornchurch #PHFormula #GentleSkinPeel #SkinTreatment #LoveYourSkin #LookAfterYouSkinHealth #JustJennyFromTheBlog

www.sc-skinclinic.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment