Total Pageviews

Monday 21 May 2018

Elemis Facial at Mind, Body & Spirit

I visited Leigh at Mind, Body and Spirit at the Holiday Inn whilst I was in Brentwood.  Leigh's salon is situated by the gym and spa, which is very handy for a relaxing day out!

Leigh has many anti-ageing and body contouring techniques which give zero pain and zero downtime, just great results!  I can't wait to try in the near future.  For now I had a lovely relaxing Elemis facial tailored for my skin as I have Rosacea and oily T-Zone.

Elemis only use natural ingredients and is scientifically proven to meet every individual skin need.  It's ever evolving and cutting edge.

Firstly Leigh used a pre cleanse balm to hold onto any impurities ready for the gentle cleanse.  The balm is in place of oil as it is easy for travellers and less messy.  Then a gentle Rose Exfoliator was used to remove any lingering dead skin cells.  After this a soothing and calming Herbal Lavender Repair face mask was applied for 10 minutes whilst Leigh relaxed me with a hand and arm massage.  And finally barrier cream was applied which contained

My skin felt fresh, comfortable and radiant.  I would recommend this treatment as part of your skin care routine and especially as part of a spa day at this location!


#MindBodySpirit #Elemis #SkinCare #Beauty #Aestethics #BodyTreatments #Hollistic #BodyContouring #Facials #AntiAgeing #Spa #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Brentwood #Essex #HolidayInn 

No comments:

Post a Comment