Total Pageviews

Friday 29 June 2018

High frequency cleansing facial at The Salon BDC

I was called on to try Direct and Indirect High Frequency Cleansing Facial at The Salon at Barking and Dagenham College Campus.  This is a totally safe cleansing facial using high frequency electricity that dries out spots, white heads, excess sebum and increases blood circulation.

Demi who is a lovely girl doing her training first of all used the probe directly on my freshly cleansed skin over a gauze to stimulate my skin, during this there is a gentle tingling sensation and you do have a metallic taste in your mouth which is a natural reaction to the High Frequency.  This didn't take long at all and wasn't uncomfortable.  Then Demi applied sweet almond oil to my face and instructed me to hold a probe which was attached to the high frequency machine.  She then went to work massaging my face and neck with the oil whilst  we both created a circuit with the current flowing through which pushes in products.  This is deep cleansing and encourages circulation.  This also feels tingly and very pleasant. After this a calming tea tree based sedate gel  face mask was applied whilst my hands and arms were massaged with a lovely smelling raspberry moisturiser.  this mask is ideal for delcaite/irritated skin.  When the mask was cleaned off a light moisturiser was applied to my face.

My face felt so soft and looked so fresh afterwards.  This was a lovely pre-hoilday treatment for my skin to get holiday ready for all the heavy sun lotions to be used.  Note, my skin type is oily/combination and I have Rosacea and sensitive skin - this treatment is ideal for oily skin types and safe for anybody suffering with Rosacea.

This lovely little salon managed by Chantelle Mcagnus is a great place to go for affordable treatments and to update your beauty training, so why not treat yourself!

The Salon
Barking & Dagenham College
Rush Green Campus, Dagenham Rd, Dagenham, Romford RM7 0XU
020 3667 0118 

#Cleansing #Revitalising #SkinCare #SkinHealth #HighFrequencyFacial #TheSalonBDC #Training #AffordableTreatments #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment