Total Pageviews

Friday 22 March 2019

Vie Aesthetics Radio Frequency Face Lift to address adverse reaction to flu Vaccination (Facial lumps and swelling)

Recently I had a flu jab for asthma and had terrible side effects.  My face and neck was swollen, painful and lumpy.  After numerous visits to A&E, my GP, a maxilo-facial surgeon and various scans/x-rays all the NHS could do for me was prescribe; antibiotics, antihistamines and steroids.  It appears that they are not equipped to help with certain side effects to provide relief and subsidence.  The scans revealed that the lumps were inflamed tissue, nodules and these along with the oedema were a result of a hypersensitive immune response to the flu vaccination.  My oedema was caused by over congested lymph nodes.  This was uncomfortable and restrictive on my throat as well as painful as the nodules were pressing on facial nerves causing acute and chronic nerve pain.  I was constantly on pain killers.  

My friends at Vie Aesthetics at their new chic clinic in Rayleigh thankfully offered to help me when they heard of this and I am very grateful to them.  The only way to tackle and resolve this was to approach it more naturally in the way of radio frequency massage and vacuum lymphatic drainage.  Vie have all the top machines for non surgical solutions so I had no doubt that they would be able to solve my problem and ease my pain.  

The radio frequency uses heat and an electromagnetic field to soften hard tissues and tighten skin.  It is usually used for cavitation of fat and tightening sagging skin.  In my case it has in time unclogged my lymph nodes, activated my lymphatic drainage system and softened inflamed tissues whilst shrinking the hard nodules.  My face was done one half at a time and immediately after the radio frequency massage a powerful  vacuum suction was used to drain excess fluid/oedema.  

I have been having these facials once a week now since December, it is now March and the oedema, swelling is completely resolved and the nodules are almost gone and much softer.  When I first had the reaction, my face and neck were swollen with fluid like a balloon and my lower face felt like it had a hard metal plate all around my nose, mouth and chin.  It was so uncomfortable and painful I couldn't sleep, eat or talk properly and the pain had me in tears at it's worst.  The only way I can describe the pain is a sinus infection combined with the aftermath of having all wisdom teeth surgically taken out.

I honestly don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for Vie Aesthetics as the NHS adopted a "wait and see" approach and told me that however long it takes it "should" resolve itself.  As with the facials it has taken over 4 months, I dread to think how long I would have been left in this condition.  Thanks to Vie there is also a silver lining, the machine facials have left me with a thinner and more lifted face.  I had quite a heavy face before with some excess fat and jowl sagging.  Now it's like a non surgical face lift and I'm really happy with the results.  I will of course need to attend these facials until all of the inflamed tissue/nodules have been resolved completely so as the inflammation does not start to increase again as the vaccine is still in my system and my immune system is still hypersensitive.  Thank you so much Vie for all of your kindness and help and thank you to Dr Liakas for the consultations and medical advice.

Vie have clinics in; Rayleigh, Southend, Harley Street, Germany and Cyprus.

Visit www.vie-aesthetics.com to book your free consultation in your preferred location.

#VieAesthetics #FluJabSideEffects #FluVaccinationSideEffects #JustJennyFromTheBlog #RadioFrequencyCavitation #RadioFrequencySkinTightening #RadioFrequencyFaceLift #VieRFFaceLift #NonSurgicalFaceLift #AddressingFacialOedema #AddressingFacialNodules #AdressingFacialSwelling #AdressingFacialLumps #AddressingFacialNervePain #NonInvasiveTreatment #FaceLift #MachineFacial #NonSurgicalSolutions #VieAestheticsRayleigh #VieAestheticsSouthend #VieAestheticsHarleyStreet #VieAestheticsCyprus #VieAestheticsGermany #DrLaikas #VickyGrammatikopolou #JennyEssex



2 comments: