Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 November 2018

Omni Oil by Clinogen for Raynaud Syndrome.

"I recently came across Omni Oil by Clinogen Laboratories - this product has been developed and clinically tested by Sujata Jolly who is founder and Medical Director of Clinogen.

Omni Oil is based on a combination of Western Science and Eastern Ayurvedic principles. Omni Ol works by harnessing the healing power of stem cells mainly derived from the rainforest plants. Omni Oil helps to improve both micro and macro circulation, reduce pain, inflammation and bruising, ease physical discomfort, improve mobility and assist healing from injury.


Sujata contacted me about Omni Oil after I shared an article about Raynaud Syndrome - which I suffer with in winter in all my smaller toes. The symptoms are extreme coldness, pain and cramping due to spasm of the arteries restricting blood circulation to the extremities, in my case this happens to my toes and mainly in the winter time. I usually find comfort from warm water and keeping my toes warm with woolley socks whilst keeping all windows closed.

I started using Omni Oil on my feet as soon as the cold weather hit me. I used it after a bath, morning and night and was careful to keep my feet warm. I must admit it does work! I haven't suffered painful foot cramps since using Omni Oil.

Sujata tells me that this product can also help with other painful conditions such as Fibromialgia, Neuropathy and general aches and pains caused by injury.

For a natural product this is a great alternative therapy to painkillers as it has great anti-inflammatory properties ( Should not be used together with any other painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs). Omni Oil is also contraindicated for pregnant women.

Omni Oil can be purchased on the website with a 10% discount currently."

www.clinogen.com.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... LUXDAM

    ReplyDelete