Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 September 2018

De-stress in Essex with Emma Louise - Your Route to True Happiness

I suffer stress, lots and lots of stress.  I have decided to do something constructive about it.  Stress doesn't go away, we all live with stress and stressful situations but we don't make enough time for ourselves to de-stress.  I am the sort of person that puts everyone first and forgets about myself which exhausts me completely.  luckily for me there is a lady locally called Emma Louise who offers Mindset Coaching and Relaxing Techniques in a peaceful and relaxed setting at De Rougemont Manor Brentwood.

I met with Emma at De Rougmont Manor in the beautiful outside grounds.  There's an outdoor swimming pool, water feature and lots of green land with beautiful flowers.  In the grounds there is a gym with personal trainer and a beauty salon Violet's which Emma Louise is a Reiki Master Teacher and has a quite room to offer Re-Set Reiki.   She also has a Yoga teacher on hand that offers Yoga on the Terrace by the pool one evening a week.  

We chatted for a very long time and I felt that Emma Louise was easy to talk to and honest, I trusted her enough to open up about my stresses and past experiences a little.  Emma Louise used to be a nurse and has a dgree in sociology and social sciences , she doesn't talk about angels or spirits, she talks about positivity and being at peace with yourself.  Just talking to her calmed me, especially in the beautiful setting.  I had an hour of Reiki which was not like any other Reiki I'd had before as she seemed to also use meditation too.  I felt myself relaxing into it and afterwards felt uplifted and happy and in less pain physically.

I will be going back to Emma Louise for more Reiki and whatever else she tailors for my needs.  I will also be using Violet's Beauty Salon.

Emma Louise really cares about her clients and doesn't turn anyone away, she will work out a way for her clients to be able to afford the happy life they want.  She is also looking into the future for professionals to have a weekend break to relax and "get off the world" as she puts it.  

I will record my journey of de-stressing to happiness.

emmalouisetherapy@gmail.com
07971 634143
De Rougemont Manor
Great Warley Street
Great Warley - Bretwood
CM13 3JP

#EmmaLouiseTherapy #RelaxtionTechniques #MindsetCoaching #Yoga #Reiki #DeStress #Enlightement #Happiniess #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment