Total Pageviews

Friday 14 September 2018

Anti Wrinkle Injections with Sister Chrissie Newson Rgn Medical Skin Clinic

It was high time I had some botox and decided to go to Sister Chrissie Newson RGN at the Medical Skin Clinic.  Chrissie has a clinic on Ongar Road Brentwood and a shiny new branch in Newmarket.  I've had Profhilo  with Chrissie previously that I was very satisfied with.  My skin is firmer, softer, more hydrated and my tricky under eye area is line free.

The anti-wrinkle injections/botox didn't take long as didn't take long as Chrissie is an expert injector being a nurse.  She cleaned the area thoroughly and marked up then painlessly injected like a pro.  Then after another clean and some sunscreen all was done!  I had 3 areas, forehead, brow lift, crows feet, frown lines.  It takes a few days for the botox to take effect and 2 weeks before full results are finalised.  My forehead and around my eyes are now crease and wrinkle free for at least 3 months with a brow lift that makes me feel happy.  This sort of treatment has a good effect on mood as not frowning actually lifts the mood. Chrissie booked me an appointment for exactly 2 weeks later for any tweaks that may be required.  A follow up is always required by a good practitioner and a free consultation.  Very professional and ethical service with a good range of aesthetic treatments.

Chrissie is an advisor for the

Aesthetic Medical Expert Group (patient support)

which gives free advice on aesthetic and non-surgical procedures from Qualified Medical Experts.

Newmarket Skin Clinic
Newmarket Leisure Centre,
Exning Road,
Suffolk
CB8 0EA
01277 532107
01638 491074

#AntiWrinkleInjections #SkinTreatments #SkinCare #SkinHealth #Confidence #AestheticTreatments #CosmeticTreatments #Ethics #ProfessionalService #QualifiedNurse #SisterChrissieNewsonRGN #AestheticMedicalGroup #PatientSupport #SatifactoryResults #RealResults #JustJennyFromTheBlog

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the insight into Rosacea clinic near me in general but especially here. I have acne scarring but it’s cleared up now quite a bit. I follow a lot of remedies etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this is where we are wrong at. Trying to define beauty. Ever since humans existed they have this urge to know and control everything. Trying to define everything always undermines the thing. the point of cbd bath bomb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing the myths about the laser treatment surgeries. people are so afraid about these surgeries. to get this Laser surgery at an affordable cost in Rosacea facial near me you can contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m typical of blogging and I really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new information. You can also get information about NON SURGICAL FACE LIFT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. Mesoteraapia Tartu

    ReplyDelete