Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Signature Multi step CBD Oil Facial by Cindy King at Luxury Touch Godalming

Recently Cindy King invited me to her peaceful little lodge called The Luxury Touch Goldaming and it was well worth the journey.

Cindy new that my stressed skin would benefit from her signature CBD oil products facial as I have Rosacea and hormonal acne breakouts along with dehydrated skin.

CBD oil with the THC extracted  is being used more and more holistically for skincare, chronic pain and general health as it is a superb natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.  This 7 step facial was very involved using only the best ingredients and proved zero downtime.

Firstly Cindy cleansed my skin with a CBD cleanser which is designed for acne prone skin.  Then she used a hot towel to remove the cleanser.  Cindy repeated this process to ensure my skin was squeaky clean.  After this the CBD peel was applied and left for 10 minutes (which didn't sting at all).  Whilst the peel was on Cindy thoroughly massaged my lymph nodes for optimal lymphatic drainage before removing the peel with water and then running steam across my face for 10 minutes to open up my pores.  Then Cindy went about oil dermaplaning applying CBD Moringa oil first to my skin before using the scalpel to glide across my face removing dead skin cells to brighten the skin.  The oil prevents accidental nicking and cutting of the skin and ensures the scalpel glides across the skin effortlessly.   Once all dead skin cells had been effectively removed Cindy went to work with the nano-needle machine and CBD serum. This process is called Nano Infusion.   (The nano-needle head is made up of many tiny silicone needles which push the product deep into the skin, but doesn't peirce the skin - the bonus of this is there is zero downtime to this facial.  The nano-needle process does not cause any pain or discomfort, in fact I found this quite pleasant.  Cindy paid extra attention to the lines around my nose and mouth to soften these and tighten the skin, also around the delicate area of my eyes.  Cindy also plumped my lips with the serum and nanoneedle and this effect lasted for days!  (A great temporary alternative to lip filler if your scared of needles).  Then the radio frequency machine was run across all of my face for 15 minutes to tighten my skin and ensure all of the serum sunk in deeper and further.   After the RF,  a calming Alge mask was prepared to push the cbd oil serum deeper into the skin by creating a suction effect.  This mask dried like rubber.  Whilst the mask was going to work, Cindy went to work to relax me even more by way of massage.  She gave me a lovely indian head massage then moved down my neck, shoulders, arms, hands and fingers, stretching out the ligaments.  As I am a stressed person at the moment, this was massage proved to be extremely beneficial to me and even clunked my painful shoulder back into place.  Knots in my arms and shoulders were released.  The mask was peeled off in one piece and then the CBD serum was re-applied. The facial was finished with a sunscreen for protection.  After this entire calming and relaxing process I felt pampered, chilled and satisfied.  When I had arrived at Luxury Touch my skin was red, angry and sore, after my skin was calm, silky soft and comfortable.

Before bed I cleansed gently and applied the CBD oil serum and cream before a good sleep.  When I awoke in the morning, my skin looked so good I decided to do a no make up bed head selfie straight away for my social media to show how happy I was with my skin, (something I would not usually do!).  I will return to Cindy in 3 weeks time to repeat this facial, (usually a course is recommended).  Luxury Touch also offers home product packages containing this magic CBD ingredient which last for months and also includes CBD oil to take internally for stress relief and natural relief of chronic pain.

I wholeheartedly recommend Cindy Kings signature CBD facial as a natural way to improve all skin problems and conditions.  Cindy will tailor her facial to your individual skin needs for optimal results.

#CindyKing #TheLuxuryTouchGodalming #CBDFacial #Roseacea #Acne #Antiageing #skincare #skinhealth #skinthightening  #radiofrequency #oildermaplaining #CBDserum #CBDOil #SkinPeel #facialsteam #massage #AlgeMask #nanoneedling #problemskin #naturalskincare #JustJennyFromTheBlog

Email : cindy.king@theluxurytouch.com
Tel      : 07470 001966

2 comments:

  1. yeah it looks amazing and beautiful. but u know if u want to save money like me, u can always reach out an online https://shop-discounter.com/ where you can find all kind of beauty products at great discounts. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bundle of thanks for sharing Really great good post and some great product.CBD Oil Facial Thanks for sharing!I always love hearing about favorite products!
    Looks like you have some great beauty very easy to apply on my face feel great :)
    Thanks so much for hosting.High quality I got it from allbeauty at a great price
    I have it now and it’s gorgeous.

    https://bit.ly/3mCLwGC

    ReplyDelete