Total Pageviews

Monday 21 September 2020

Fillers with Nurse Toure Robinson at Rare Diamond Aesthetics.

 After lockdown everything needed doing, so I headed to Rare Diamond Aesthetics to have some facial fillers with Nurse Toure Robinson who is very experienced in Aesthetics and has a very good reputation.  I have admired her work on her social media platforms for some years now.  Toure is based in Becontree and also Basildon Essex.  Consultation is free, there's a £50 deposit and you can call Toure anytime after of pop in for any required aftercare, top ups or advice.


During the free consultation we decided that I needed fillers in my nasal labial folds lines (nose to mouth) and marionette lines (sad lines around the mouth), as well as plumper lips.  The lines around my mouth were particularly deep so 2ml of Revolax filler was needed there and 1ml of ETPQ in my lips to give me volume and definition.  EPTQ is quite a new filler on the market, it's thick but smooth leaving a soft natural feel and volume that's long lasting.  Toure is a gentle and effective injector, she doesn't linger and knows exactly what she's doing.  After the filler is injected, Toure massages with Arnica to smooth the areas.  I had no bruising after the fillers, it takes some time to settle and aftercare is to avoid strenuous exercise, saunas and alcohol and to drink lots of water.  Also, a neck pillow on the first night's sleep helps.  The recommended dosage for the B12 injections to be effective is 1ml once a week for 4 weeks then once every 3/6 months.

We chatted a lot during my consultation and I mentioned my sleeping patterns had changed during lockdown, I had insomnia and was very lethargic due to this.   Toure recommended a Vitamin B12 injection which I agreed to.  I felt the effects the next day.  My sleeping pattern returned to normal, I felt energised and also my Rosacea completely cleared leaving my skin looking clear, smooth and glowing.  

I will be going back to Toure for cheek fillers very soon to give my face some lift and also anti-wrinkle injections in the future to smooth out fine lines around my eyes and lift my brows.  (Botox also helps with my migraines and jaw Botox stops my grinding).

I highly recommend Rare Diamond Aesthetics.
07841615407

#ToureRobinson #RareDiamondAesthetics #Fillers #Lips #B12injections #NaturalPout #SmoothLips #EnergyTreatment #InjectableFillers #Revolax #ETPQ #ExpertInjector #YoutfulLook #FullLips #Lips #JustJennyFromTheBlog

3 comments:

  1. Fine writing ! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful blog. It's clean, engaging and very very enjoyble. Keep writing as I am waiting for your next.
    Facials San Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utilizing this sort of exfoliant decreases the measure of incitement on your skin, as you don't have to rub it over your skin as you would if you somehow managed to utilize a clean based exfoliant.
    Best Cosmetologist in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Biorevitalisatsioon Tartu

    ReplyDelete