Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Firming Day Lotion from Forever Living

I recently met Yvette at a TOWIE scene when we were extras together.

I got talking to Yvette and found out that she is a representative for Forever Living products and she offered for me to try a sample for my blog.

I tried Firming Day Lotion.  First of all; it smells gorgeous.  Secondly; the consistency is perfect, not too greasy and easily absorbed.  Thirdly; this stuff really works!  My skin feels and looks so fresh and dewy.  My fine lines are softened significantly.  I love the texture of the lotion as I have naturally oily skin, so this non greasy product really helps with that.  It also helps to close pores and is a great base for make up.  My friend even tried it when I was giving her a make over and she was really impressed too.

If you are interested in trying Forever Living products, here are all the links:

https://www.foreverliving.com/retail/entry/Shop.do?store=GBR&language=en&distribID=440500009596&itemCode=340

http://facebook.com/foreverlivingukproducts

Yvette.foreverliving@gmail.com or Twitter @foreverL_Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment