Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 June 2014

SPMU with Natural Enhancement

I recently presented as a volunteer model for SPMU with a lovely student called Holly passing her last assessments on semi permanent make up brows and eyeliner.  I of course got a discounted price for this as it was for training.

SPMU can make such a difference and looks so natural.  I opted for brows as mine are very thin and eyeliner as my eyes are small and the natural outline makes my eyes pop.  As I am a busy mum and have constant school and nursery runs in between work I don't get much time to look after my appearance, so SPMU is ideal.

Numbing cream is always used and there is a little discomfort as with any tattoo on a sensitive area, but I assure you that it is well worth it.  (Holly was very gentle and at times I actually felt myself dosing!)

All the ladies at Natural Enhancement are really lovely and make the clients feel comfortable and at ease.

I have had my lips done there too in the past and will again one day, but I don't go as often for this treatment as my lips are very vascular and tend to bleed and scab.  (However, they always look fabulous and full when healed).  Of course not everyone has this problem and I can recommend lip liner and blush to really accentuate your lips and make them look fuller.

Natural Enhancement have a Facebook page which has regular updates on model training days; https://www.facebook.com/natural.enhancement.3?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline
Natural Enhancement are based in Chiswick London - all details are on the website: www.naturalenhancement.co.uk
They are also on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NaturalEnhance

Natural Enchancement and also other SPMU training companies around the UK advertise for volunteer models on www.salonguineapig.co.uk which is a free website, free membership and free use which will match volunteer models around the UK with trainee beauticians and training companies for hair, beauty, SPMU and even botox abd fillers,.
https://www.facebook.com/SalonGuineaPig?ref=stream
https://twitter.com/SalonGuineaPig


No comments:

Post a Comment